I feel kinda sorry for Lorgar, he basically had his faith in the divine ground into the dirt by the Emperor, was chastized and made to look like a fool in front of EVERYONE, and was generally treated like shit by his brothers. I know that Empy's plan was to eliminate organized religion so as to drain Chaos, but doing something like that to his son was definitely not the right thing to do.
- Welcome to Warhammer 40,000, where the man least fit to raise a family had 18 sons and everything went to shit because of this. Biggus Berrus (talk) 08:15, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
The bit about chasing down angron ( or any other primarchs) doesnt work as they all are fearless.
- It does work because Lorgar can strip them out of Fearless with his psychic powers.
- Incidentally with the new rulebook Lorgar can no longer take away Fearless, so I'm going to update that section. Triacom
Why's everyone so scared of putting Lorgar in front of Perturabo? Yeah he's immune to concussive, but when (not if) you make Lorgar invisible Perturabo needs 5+ to hit, then 3+ to cause a wound, versus Lorgar's 3+ (4+ in the new rulebook) to hit, then 2+ to cause a wound, and if Perturabo brings his hammer he's initiative 1, so he's effectively concussed already, and STILL needs 5+ to hit, activate Dark Fortune and you can just make him re-roll that. Triacom
- Who's incest smith? -- Triacom (talk) 05:22, 3 June 2017 (UTC)
- Incest Smith. Might just be both of them being bald guys with high cheekbones, since Lorgy has a nose and a much wider face.--220.127.116.11 07:11, 3 June 2017 (UTC)