Old conversations have been moved aside to keep this page less cluttered:
- Talk:Main Page/2008
- Talk:Main Page/2009
- Talk:Main Page/2010
- Talk:Main Page/2011
- Talk:Main Page/2012
- Talk:Main Page/2013 six years, jesus fucking christ
- Talk:Main Page/2014 Seven. This ride doesn't stop.
- Talk:Main Page/2015 EIGHT. The ride never ends!
- Talk:Main Page/2016 NINE. And we're still going strong!
Difference between the Monsters category and the Races category?
We've got a category for both monsters and races, but the two kinda overlap in my eyes. Any ideas on how to make them different from one another?
- I think the screw up is mine for putting neogi under the "races" tab in the first place, personally. In general, I'd say that "races" are playable and "monsters" aren't. Or possibly, in Pathfinder terms, that "races" are defined by their class levels without getting racial hit dice and "monsters" aren't. One of the two --SpectralTime (talk) 18:21, 7 November 2016 (UTC)
- I've been thinking about that for a bit now, it's not all on that single article. But it's a good idea: Races are playable, Monsters are not. Anyone else got ideas for this? - Biggus Berrus (talk) 19:26, 7 November 2016 (UTC)
If any Writefags would be willing to tell me exactly how you submit fanfiction it would be much apreciated!
YerManOverThere 08:15, 3 May 2017 (UTC)
- That's a very simple process, typically what you do is post it on /tg/, and if it gets positive results there then it's welcome on this wiki. If you're unsure about how to best present it, then I'd recommend looking up the archived threads of previous stories, either on the archive itself or by using this wiki's pics of archived threads that are normally attached to the regular stories. The only other way you can get it on this wiki is if you post it elsewhere and people on /tg/ start talking about it in a positive way, either way you need to go through /tg/. -- Triacom (talk) 08:43, 3 May 2017 (UTC)
Updating for 8th Edition
Now that Warhammer 40,000 8th edition is rolling around we have the HERCULEAN task ahead of us to rewrite... well, pretty much every 40k page with stats on them. Question: are we going to do that right away, or are we going to wait until we have "true" 8th edition codexes? Or are we going to do something else? - Biggus Berrus (talk) 11:18, 11 June 2017 (UTC)
- Based on how radically different 8th is to everything that came before (I don't care what Triacom says, if you actually read the damn datasheets it's much closer to Age of Sigmar than any prior edition of 40k) and the fact that many people will be sticking with 7th for a while, I'd say we treat it as a separate gameline, the same way we separate Fantasy, 40k, and AoS. OriginalPrankster (talk) 15:51, 11 June 2017 (UTC)
- I'll agree with the idea of making it a separate topic on their main pages, though personally I'm waiting until after they come out with the full rules just to make sure we don't miss anything. -- Triacom (talk) 19:22, 11 June 2017 (UTC)