Talk:Racial Holy War
The funny thing about this is that I'm Jewish myself and I wasn't even able to be offended by it (not personally, anyway- the principle of the thing is still repugnant enough). The thing is just so broken that it unintentionally becomes a parody of itself- crazed skinheads and Klansmen who can't even lift a finger against the not-white menace is kind of funny in a pathetic sort of way, really.--Newerfag (talk) 07:04, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
- Given the fact that they can't hit anything and fall before even the weakest foes, such as black irish lepers, I'm quite entertained here.--Boss Ballkrusha (talk) 07:07, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
- Actually, I think the game would classify Goto as a "retarded nigger" (yes, that's actually an enemy type). Clearly the writer was more interested in actually carrying out the game's activities in real life than he was in making sure his game actually worked. We should be thankful that Byron Hall didn't consult this when he came up with the Armor of Jewy Jewbacca.--Newerfag (talk) 07:44, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
- Too stupid to be offensive. Heh. --S-Class (talk) 04:31, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
That bible stuff looks New Testament. From what I understand, was a lot nicer than the Old Testament. There's some genocidal dogma in the torah (which is part of the old testament). Commandment number 596 says to destroy the canaanite nations. The Commandment after that says to do so by killing everyone in said nations. The commandment after that says to wipe out the descendants of Amalek.--Emerald Claw (talk) 07:27, 14 October 2016 (UTC)
- Those commandments in the Bible were about either telling the Hebrews not to associate with certain nations because they would be a bad influence on the Hebrews and/or to punish said nations for deplorable traditions (including sacrificing their children - by fire - to their gods such as Baal). Take this Old Testament Bible verse; "But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7 That completely refutes any 'people with color "X" are superior, people with color "Y" are inferior' claims the ignorant or bigoted make about the Bible. Back on topic, this game sucks.
- Oh the mental gymnastics of Semitic people justifying their particular BS as opposed to Northern BS about semen drinking crossdressing gods and sodomy trees. Agreed, this game sucks though.--SaltyMan (talk) 09:58, 10 February 2022 (UTC)
someone clean this shit up
Seriously this entire article and talk page clearly contain massive amounts of asshurt, /pol/tards aside
^ seconded, we should rewrite this article to remove all the seethe so we don't look like retarded redditors falling for obvious bait
- What stuff in particular is bothersome? I agree that removing butthurt seethe on articles like this is good, but are there any lines in particular that stand out?--2607:FB90:CE2C:7233:E462:3A37:B028:131D 17:58, 26 February 2022 (UTC)
/pol/ Edit Raid
As was discussed on my discussion page, please stop mucking up the article. If you just want to make fun of me for not being white and being gay, at the very least do it here. Obviously, my page is linked in my signature for all to see.--Kracked Mynd (talk) 06:19, 4 December 2018 (UTC)
- ...or just don't rise to entry-level baiting from faceless anons who just want to start arguments over nothing.
Seriously, the last thing you wanna do is proselytize with this, because no one (with a passing interest in reality) would actuslly defend it. Literally not worth the effort. --220.127.116.11 09:37, 4 December 2018 (UTC)
What's with the nascent edit war?
It's bounced back and forth between two revisions, with both sides just undoing the others work.
Could you guys just, well, talk about the revision here 1st? -2001:569:FC7C:7600:FD3B:1EEC:6DE5:FDCB 06:37, 6 February 2022 (UTC)
- I will admit I'm not entirely sure, though I'm leaning against the anon because of them removing several sections of snark or mockery with no given reason. --Ow, My Sanity. (talk) 11:19, 6 February 2022 (UTC)
- I can understand why some people remove the snark. It is the dislike of the "if you are superior, why aren't you winning" argument. Oh well --SaltyMan (talk) 09:58, 10 February 2022 (UTC)
- For me I side with shortening the article and not awkwardly throwing in statements of "Ha Nazis bad (no really they're bad)". We mock them plenty, some of the edits in question are really good. I'll drop by and try to make an edit that satisfies both sides. --Lord Of The Lemmings (talk) 17:19, 10 February 2022 (UTC)
Recent Edit War
I personally fail to see what the controversy is over these edits. Some of these are explicitly shortening the article from being excessively long. --Lord Of The Lemmings (talk) 16:34, 9 February 2022 (UTC)
- Someone is replacing the names of the enemies with weird zoomer-memes. Some sort of attempt at pseudo-censoring of information about the game. Maybe they think we actually like the game, despite the language describing it calling out how ridiculous the racism is?
- It's just some British sperg with a vendetta against Dreamworks at the moment. I dunno what he has against it... (P.S. This has nothing to do with whoever Lemmings was dealing with earlier in February...)18.104.22.168 17:17, 14 March 2022 (UTC)