I seriously can't figure out why the last few bits of this article are crossed out, either in a comedic sense or how to undo it in the code.
- I got'chu. Was just a random STRIKE-THOUGH tag before the gallery. Pretty sure it was unintended. --FatherDuke (talk) 03:37, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
Thanks man. Peace out.
Why is Slaanesh plural now?
Because some guy couldn't use pronouns correctly.--22.214.171.124 08:12, 5 August 2013 (UTC)
I wanna say: The image for Slaanesh looks like Loki tried to make a female Tzeentch without the bird obsession. Props to the person who made that. --126.96.36.199 20:15, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
Lord of Addiction
Slaanesh is the lord of excesses and pleasure. I had a thought. What if Slaanesh is the lord of addiction? Think about it. Most people feel some pleasure when they consume alcohol. If you consume excessive amounts of alcohol, that is called alcoholism. For another example, Tiger Woods bears the mark of Slaanesh and he sought treatment for sex addiction. Coincidence?
Where's the OTHER Slaanesh picture
Anybody got a link to the snakes entwined one of Slaanesh/know where to find it here?
Age of Skubmar
Are we sure Slaanesh was "captured"? All we have to support this theory is a phrase saying that Tyrion and co. were heading out to capture Slaanesh, who is glutted on elf souls. Further, the new fourth symbol is that of the Horned Rat revealed in ET: Thanquol. -Redmaw
- We have a teaser from white dwarf saying that "THE FORCES OF CHAOS ARE HERE...BUT WHERE IS THE DARK PRINCE?" which seems to sinch the idea that Slaanesh has effectively been told to exit stage left from Fantasy. Crazy Cryptek (talk) 20:56, 9 July 2015 (UTC)
- Fair enough, I guess I just have a tough time accepting it. -Redmaw
- About the replacement...the image that teased the absence of Slaany featured a new symbol. That new symbol looks suspiciously similar to Malekith's horns and the Horned Rat has no need for a new symbol if the Skaven are unchanged. Could he be the new replacement, having been snagged and elevated by dear old mum? ThatOneBruvva (talk) 23:35, 9 July 2015 (UTC)
- Is it EXPLICITLY confirmed they ACTUALLY captured her? So far all the leaks I've seen were just that they were going to attempt to. Cause apparently there's also a quickie blurb where Sigmar found an innocent and beautiful maiden and rescued her from the Chaos realms, and now she's in his realm making everyone fall in love with her but ominously casting two shadows. (although rarely mentioned, from Slaanesh's perspective, despite revelling in evil and cruelty, she's completely innocent. It comes up in some old fluff where she showed the Emperor's Children visions of a paradise where everyone is innocent because there's no such thing as evil, and it shows up again as recent as the 6th edition CSM codex when Slaanesh seduces that silver-armoured Astartes). It'd be a pretty funny twist if the elves broke into her palace only to discover nothing there. Come to think about it, this could also tie into how Slaanesh was the only Chaos God that didn't want the End Times to happen, although I'd be surprised/impressed if GW thought that far about it. TiamatRoar (talk) 08:03, 10 July 2015 (UTC)