Talk:Sons of Malice
Why aren't these guys canon? These guys are badass! User: Zombiecreeper
- Well, they sort of are. Their paintjob shows up every so often in the Eavy Metal galleries, and according to the 40k wikie they show up in these works:
- Codex: Chaos Space Marines (3rd Edition), (2nd Codex), pg. 76
- Codex: Eye of Terror (3rd Edition)
- Index Astartes IV, "Rogue Sons - Renegade Space Marine Chapters"
- White Dwarf 303 (UK), "Index Astartes: Rogue Sons - Renegade Space Marine Chapters," pp. 72-73
- White Dwarf 281 (UK), pg. 72
- Heroes of the Space Marines (Anthology) - The Labyrinth (Short Story) by Richard Ford
- The problem is their god isn't canon because of a legal dispute almost three decades ago, and none of GW's replacement characters stuck because they wanked the Four for so long that nobody else could claim the spotlight. --Thannak (talk) 00:01, 18 October 2015 (UTC)
Malice is Canon, Malal is not.
people seem to forget it's only the namesake and properties of the 5th chaos god under Malal that is a no-go. Malice is still canon, just obscure and GW also not wanting to take the time and money to make special rules and units. Because geedubs wants money, not adoration.