Talk:Touhou Power Cards
I can see the cards are sort of organised by colour right now, but I'm going to add labels to the galleries and sort them alphabetically instead - having it done alphabetically is way more convenient for anyone looking for a specific power card. --Carcer 00:29, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
- I suppose it's more convinient to sort them out based on type, level and name simultaneously as they are in PHB. --Hanyufag 11:26, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- Anyone who is character genning is going to be looking them up in the PHB anyway, then when once they already know what powers they have they might come on here to look for the relevant cards. It's easier to sort alphabetically. --22.214.171.124 11:41, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- Seeing how we are already adding Forgotten Realms stuff, I think they should be sorted by book, then by class, then alphabetically. -- Murmur 18:02, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- FFFFF. This is going to get very complicated very quickly.--Carcer 18:35, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
For those who do upload new cards, please remember to add THP_ as a prefix to the file name. Wikifag asked me to do this, so I ask the same of the rest of you. --Conquistadore~ 11:10, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
We really need to discuss some kind of order for the galleries, right now I propose something like: class powers - racial/pp/epic - basic and conditions (maybe misc/funny). This way the more updated galleries will stay at the top (there's not that many races/pp's or powers for them, and we covered almost all the basic stuff and conditions) --Gorkamorka 20:58, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
I noticed some cards in a given class (wizard I think, might be also in other classes as well) refer to one of the class´s paragon path, so... Sub-galery for PPs?
- The Planeshifter PP can be taken by both Wizards and Warlocks, so cards for it really should have their own gallery. I've put 'Sequester' under Wizard for now but only as a temporary measure.--KDBA 13:16, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
How about a paragon path gallery on its own?--Gorkamorka 11:37, 12 April 2009 (UTC) I have created a paragon/epic gallery since there was no other place to put demigod's stuff in. atm I've copied the other paragon cards I've found around (were under wizard) in the new gallery, if noone complains (and I manage to find all the paragon/epic cards hidden here and there) I'll then delete them from under the basic classes' galleries.
- Noone complains, so the removal starts, please help out, I'll surely miss some. (that includes movig stuff ofc)
I just edited the link for the templates to point towards my own version which I just put together, using only one PSD file and labelled layers. I think it's far superior to what was previously available.
How do we make collapsable galleries group by the left border and not start fagging over each other?--Hanyufag 23:20, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
Hi everyone, i'm kinda new to this site, i think the idea is great! I got some of these cards (artscow) for my cleric und used them. But now with divine power the cards here aren't up to date, so i created new ones (i used the adobe flash cs4 template). I might also create some shaman cards, if i get to play one.
Anyways, i forgot to add THP to the files, so could some ADMIN delete the new files i uploaded WITHOUT THP before the name? I'll upload them again and change links in the gallery. --Zarathustra01 14:00, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
Requests for Content
So, no one's made a Bloody Path powercard yet? --Dunefag 19:25, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- Nobody has given an appropriate pic yet. --Rodwell 19:53, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- Bam, done. --Conquistadore~ 18:43, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
Does anyone have a clean version of the card back, without any of the text or moonrunes?
- It doesn't exist. If you'd asked two weeks ago I would've still had the PSD lying around I used to make them, but it's deleted now. You'll have to edit out the original moon yourself like I did. Check /r/ for the Rumbling Spell Orchestra scans - the original higher-res scan I worked from is in there somewhere.--KDBA 05:02, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- Oh well, looks like it's gonna be another long night of messing around in GIMP then. Thanks anyway.
CRITICAL FAILURE - Megaupload is megabawleeted. The MAN just can't stop hating on Touhou. So, does anybody have alternate links to the templates and fonts? --FlintTD 20:13, 2 June 2012 (BST)
I printed myself off some power cards to use in a 4e game I played earlier, as they are the only thing that makes me want to actually play 4e. They're laminated and everything. I'd take a picture if I had a camera available, they're pretty cool. --Carcer 17:52, 3 August 2008 (UTC)
- Wow, those look pretty damn cool. Now I just need to make up some Warlord cards for myself --Conquistadore~ 17:15, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
- DO IT! Rodwell 18:02, 3 August 2008 (UTC)
My feelings of awe over this project have overwhelmed my shame -- this evil weaboo shit is AWESOME! --NotBrandX 19:38, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
The page Touhou_Power_Cards return a 404 error code.
- It's very broken. I'm not sure how it managed to fail so dramatically, but if you went to the URL for editing the page, you seem to be able to get at the page source. Now the wiki won't let me recreate the page; going to put the content on a different page for the time being. --Wikifag 08:31, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- As far as I can tell, the page just has too many pictures on it and the wiki is throwing a wobbly about it. I'm not sure why it would do this, although it's probably something to do with the environment on the new server. As a fix, I'm going to transfer each gallery to a separate article where they can live happily. --Wikifag 08:46, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, you reacted pretty fast!
- I've known it's not been working for a little while, to be fair; I just hadn't got around to investigating properly (I'd been assuming the database had been corrupted a little somehow, but then I realised you could actually edit the page source if you played around with the URL). At any rate, all class power galleries have now been transferred to their own pages and linked from the article, which was a very boring process. --Wikifag 09:16, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- I bow before your benevolence and mastery of the backup. Touhou Power Cards are a national treasure that must not be lost to time. --NotBrandX 21:05, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for your help, i appreciate it. Now i can finally stop whining and crying start serious gaming again. When i got some time, i might even update some of the cards for errata.Zarathustra01 12:28, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, you reacted pretty fast!
Haters Gonna Hate
(this space blank so far)
- ... which is pretty damn amazing for us.
Spammers Post Below This Line
Test, just a test
Hello. And Bye.