The Actors of Warhammer 40,000
Dawn of War (The original series)
- Paul Dobson - Captain Gabriel Angelos, General Sturnn, and the original voice of Eliphas the Inheritor, and most of the Chaos units and the Grots.
- Scott McNeil - Lord Bale, Sindri Myr, Lord Firaeveus Carron (MEHTAWL BAWKSES!!!), Captain Indrick Boreale (SPESS MEHREENS! FOR THE EMPRAH!), The vast majority of the Imperial Guard faction, Chaos Daemon Prince, Chaplain Varnus, and the original voice of Captain Davian Thule.
- Brian Dobson - Pretty much the entire game. Mostly plays as the Orks and Space Marines.
- Michael Dobson - Inquisitor Mordecai Toth, Space Marine Scouts and Big Mek.
- Brian Drummond - As the Vindicare Assassin, Warboss Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unter and the most of the Tau faction.
- Richard Ian Cox - Most of the Eldar units, Chaos Heretics and Cultists
- Richard Newman - The Imperial Guard Commissar
- Peter New - Most of the Ork Vehicles, Mad Dok and Nobz
- Mark Oliver - As Librarian Isador Akios and Colonel Carus Brom.
- Nicole Oliver - Farseer Macha, Farseer Taldeer (Dark Crusade) and Farseer Caerys and Howling Banshees and Harlequins.
- Laura Sadiq - Farseer Taldeer (Winter Assault) and Fire Dragons.
- Lee Tockar - Shas'O'Kais
Dawn of War II
- Paul Dobson - Captain Gabriel Angelos; most of the Kheyos Spehss Mehreens, most notably as not Lord Eliphas again.
- Brian Dobson - Most of the Ork and Spehss Mehreen units, and the default Space Marine Force Commander. Also voiced Gabriel for all of Dawn of War II (the original game. Paul returned to the helm in Chaos Rising)
- Scott McNeil - Neroth the Chaos Sorcerer and Sergeant Major Merrick.
- Steve Blum - Pissed Off Steve Blum (Cyrus), Steve Blum with a flange (Martellus the Techmarine), and evil, British Steve Blum (the reborn Lord Eliphas the Inheritor), and the Retribution Chaos Space Marines in cutscenes.
- Philip Anthony Rodriguez - Thaddeus, most of the male Eldar units and the adviser.
- Keith Ferguson - Ronahn, Apothecary Galan, Plague Marines, the LORD Commissar, Ork Nobs, the grot adviser, the Mekboys, and Chaos Heretics.
- Richard Doyle - Lord General Castor.
- Patrick Seitz - Failbaddon the Despoiler and Kaptin Bluddflag (Oddly, he's also played Dracula from Castlevania in the redub of Symphony of the Night, and also from Order of Ecclesia on, as well as Luke Valentine from Hellsing. So he is Dracula and he isn't. All we need now is Josh Phillips and we got the Valentine Brothers.).
- Ian Gregory - Tarkus and Apothecary Gordian.
- James Horan - Avitus, Chaos Dreadnought, and the Warp Spider units.
- Fred Tatasciore - Araghast the Pillager, Present day Captain Thule, Ulkair the Great Unclean One, Khornate Bloodletters, and Veldoran the Warlock.
- Alain Shearman - Jonah Orion and the Ork Wierdboyz.
- Christine Dunford - Eldar Banshees and the Farseer.
- Kirsten Potter - Inquisitor Adrastia
- Keith Szarabajka - Apollo Diomedes, the creepy Chaos adviser (if that voice sounds familiar to fans of Mass Effect, yes, this is the guy that voices Harbinger, Joshua Graham from Fallout New Vegas, and Eldar Wraithguards.
- Tom Kane - Chaos Plague Champion hero.
- Megan Hollingson - Autach Kayleth.
- Zach Hanks - Catachan Devils.
- Mark Hildreth - Guardsman, Heavy Weapons Team and Storm Troopers.
- Gideon Emery - Imperial Guard Sentinel, Guardsman.
- Lani Minella - The now scarier voice of the Hive Mind.
- Peter Giles - Azariah Kyras.
- Graham Mctavish - Leman Russ Main Battle Tank, Chimera, Baneblade, Banewolf and Manticore
- Rob Atkin Downes - Backstabba, Commando Nob, Ork Boy,Kommando and Imperial Guard Announcer
Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior
- Tom Baker - The voice of the Narrator (Which he did a pretty good job at). Better known as the Fourth Doctor from Doctor Who. Would you like a jellybaby?
- BRIAN BLESSED!!! - The Voice of Admiral Constantine. Many a Warhammer fan rejoiced to hear the deep, booming and sexy voice of Brian Blessed in the game (GORDON'S ALIVE!?!/WARWICK.).
- Sean Pertwee - The Voice of Governor Severus (also he's the son of Third Doctor, which only makes his defection to Chaos a lot weirder). Fire Warrior is noted to be Pertwee's first role as a character of a Warhammer 40,000 game (He is rumored to voice a character in a possible Space Marine sequel).
- Peter Serafinowicz - Who you may (not) remember as the voice of Darth Maul for his single line or perhaps remember him from Shaun of the Dead; voices Captain Ardias.
- Burt Kwouk - The Pink Panther actor, well known for his performance as Cato, as the voice of El'Lusha.
- Gary Martin - Space Marines.
Trivia: This is apparently the only Warhammer game to feature a main cast of well known actors.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- Mark Strong - Captain Titus. The actor is also well known for his performances in Kickass, Stardust, Green Lantern, Sherlock Holmes and Robin Hood. The game is noted to be one of the rare times Strong has played a hero (Since almost all his films portray him as a villain).
- Richard Hawley - Sidonus
- Noah Huntley - Leandros
- Danny Webb - British actor and voice actor for some Warhammer 40,000 audiobooks as Inquisitor Drogan.
- Mark Lewis Jones - Welsh actor, who you may remember as the Trojan Captain from Troy, as Nemeroth.
- Christine Roberts - Lieutenant Miranda "Mira" Nero
- Neil Maskell - Warboss Grimskull
- Terence Stamp - (KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!) as Captain Severus (And yes, a different Severus) and the Daemon Prince.
- John Hurt - As Chaplain Carnak. You know, it's a pity he had less screen time.
- Sean Pertwee - As Brother Proteus. Pertwee's second time as a Warhammer character.
- Steve Waddington - Who you may remember from his small role in Sleepy Hollow as Brother Verenor.
- Johnny Harris - As Brother Nidon.
- Gary Martin - Brother Hypax.
The Lord Inquisitor
- Daniel Pharos - Unknown at the moment.
- Michael Murphy - Unknown at the moment.
- Jerome Le Banner - Veteran Sergeant Orias
- Jess Liaudin -