- 1 Basics
- 2 Attributes
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Backgrounds
- 5 Charms
- 6 Essence
- 7 Willpower
- 8 Virtues
- 9 Inventory
- 10 Combat
- 11 Advancement
- 12 See Also
For the longest time (insofar as the concept of time can be regarded with regards to the Wyld) Ouroboros was simply one of many Unshaped Raksha who did not care about Creation one whit. However, when the Solar exalted initially began expanding Creation, he was forced to consider it. It was a potential threat, Ouroboros knew that, but he saw something far worse in his opinion. He saw that the entities within Creation were bound to a constricting web of predetermination. Ouroboros could not abide by this, so he planned and waited for the right time to strike at this construct he so despised.
He did not take part in the Balorian Crusade, as he was not particularly interested in destroying Creation (but rather freeing its inhabitants and, in his opinion, enlightening them). He witnessed the crumbling of the crusade and the rise of the Empress and waited even further. His patience has finally been rewarded, as the Empress appears to have vanished and Creation is in disarray from the return of the Solar Exalted. It is now that Ouroboros enters the stage with every intent of changing Creation forever.
Ouroboros favors a form that uses no assumption at all. Merely a collection of essence within a loose robe that makes him appear rather like a ghost at first glance. However, due to having entered Creation from the south, he can craft an elemental fire body and has been making use of it as needed.
Strength ●●●●● Charisma ●●● Perception ●●●●● Dexterity ●●●●●●● Manipulation ●●●●●●● Intelligence ●●●●●●● Stamina ●●●● Appearance ●●● Wits ●●●●●●●
Archery ●●● Awareness Craft ●●●● Performance Occult ● Martial Arts ●●●●● Sail Lore ● Medicine Linguistics Melee ●● Athletics ●● Resistance ● Investigation ●●●●● Thrown Presence ● Dodge ●●●●● Integrity ●●●● Larceny Ride War ● Survival Bureaucracy Stealth Socialize ●
To be determined
- Ravishing the Created Form:1wp, Simple, Instant. Willing target only. Roll number of dice equal to feeding grace used, permanently reduce relevant virtue or willpower by 1 for each success and regain 10 motes of essence per success. Glamor resistance: (targeted trait + essence) Vs Willpower.
- Banquet of Crumbs:N/A, Simple, Instant. Once per scene when in presence of strong emotions or immediately after roll dice equal to feeding grace, recover 1 mote of essence per success.
Wyld-Based Crafting Charms:
- Essence-Forging Art:3m, Simple, Permanent. Create mundane object in the Wyld.
- Gossamer-Forging Art:5m+>=1g, Simple, Permanent. Create a gossamer object in the Wyld.
Wyldlife Birthing Charms:
- Awakened Dream Manufacture:3m, Simple, Permanent. Create a creature in the Wyld.
- Forging the Heart Grace:15m+1g, Simple, Instant. Creates a Heart grace.
- Forging the Cup Grace:10m+1g,Simple, Instant. Creates a Cup grace.
- Forging the Sword Grace:10m+1g,Simple, Instant. Creates a Sword grace.
- Forging the Ring Grace:10m+1g,Simple, Instant. Creates a Ring grace.
- Forging the Staff Grace:10m+1g,Simple, Instant. Creates a Staff grace.
- Second Ring Excellency:2m/success or per dot of soak, Reflexive (Step 1 for Attacker, 2 for defender), One Shaping Action. Grants an automatic success per 2 motes spent on one Ring shaping combat roll (up to Ring Grace + Essence motes can be spent) or increase Parry Shaping DV by 1 per 2 mote spent (up to Ring Grace may be spent) against an incoming shaping attack.
Charms of the Mask:
- Assumption of Fire Shape:10m+3g, Reflexive, Until terminated. Assume a fire body. Immune to all non-magical heat and fire based forms of damage.
- Mad God Mien:N/A, Permanent, Permanent. Adds 2 gossamer to the cost of all assumptions, allows existence in creation without an assumption as if possessing an assumption. Adds 1 to the difficulty of all charms and shaping actions by others that alter your body in any way. Treated as an automaton by charms and powers of Creation-born. Outside Fate.
Charms of the Heart:
- Bastion of the Self(Sword):10m+1wp/4g, Reflexive, one tale/Assumption. Grants immunity to Sword Shaping attacks and non-magical attacks. Cold iron negates. May be activated reflexively in Creation for 10m+1wp+4g and will last 1 day. Against magical attacks, add essence to appropriate DV.
- Ox-Body Technique:1g, Reflexive, Assumption. Add one -0 health level.
Transitory Mutation Charms:
- Gossamer Wing Flight (purchased twice):4m+2g, Simple, one day/Assumption. Grants flight speed equal to normal move/dash. Ascend 1/2, dive x2.
- Wyld Communion:5m, Simple(speed 3), one tale/Assumption. Add 1 additional die to any stunt die roll. Lasts 1 tale in the Wyld and 1 scene in creation.
Personal Essence Pool: 20/20
- Compassion ●
- Conviction ●●
- Temperance ●●●●
- Valor ●●●
- Heart ●●●
- Ring ●●●●
- Sword ●●●
- Cup ●
- Staff ●
Lure (Valor):Opposing agents of Fate
(tentative, needs confirmation)
Perfect Gossamer Superheavy Plate (presumed self-crafted before start of game)
Perfect Gossamer Hook Sword (pair) (presumed self-crafted before start of game)
Behemoth: "Devouring Dark", artifact ●●●●● (Made from Ouroboros' sword grace)
Oath: "Untouchable", artifact ●●●● (Made from Ouroboros' staff grace)
Treasure: Resonant Chorus Bow, artifact ●
Manses and Heartstones
Dodge DV: 7
Dodge MDV: 6
Soak: 0B/0L/0A (Add armor and (Sta)B/(Sta/2 round down)L/0A)
Pierced: 0B/0L/0A (Add half from armor and full from stamina)
Hardness: 0B/0L/0A (Armor only)
Example Attack (Speed X, Accuracy X, Damage XL, Parry DV X, Rate X, Tags X, Y, Z)
4 spent for Style 3->5
4 spent for Artifacts 3->5
2 spent for Gossamer 3->4
4 spent for Birth 1->4
1 spent for Allies 1
Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy): Fair Folk edition
Yo-yo MA style: Inertial Disk
Millon Pell: Twilight Caste and buddy of Harvester of Poisons
Frank: Scorpion totem Lunar(ST use only)
Ledaal Taltos: Sidereal with Forgotten Blade (Born on blessed Isle)
Slivers: Exalted Edition
Szoreny Infernal Charms