- 1 Basics
- 2 Attributes
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Backgrounds
- 5 Charms
- 6 Essence
- 7 Willpower
- 8 Virtues
- 9 Inventory
- 10 Combat
- 11 Advancement
Name: Adamant Tempest
Concept: Wicked sick drummer whose enemies are just more things to beat on.
Anima Effect/Tell: +2 DV against enemies with Valor lesser than him; mortals must make Valor rolls or flee
(write your background here. i like short, concise, to-the-point backgrounds that tell me all the important things you want me to know about your character. this space is meant mostly for character history, but try and talk a bit about his personality as well.)
(what other people see when they look at your character.)
Strength ●●●● Charisma ●● Perception ●● Dexterity ●●●●● Manipulation ●● Intelligence ●● Stamina ●● Appearance ●●● Wits ●●●●●
Archery Integrity ●● Craft Athletics ●●● Bureaucracy Martial Arts Performance ●●●●● Investigation Awareness ●● Linguistics Melee ●●●●● Presence ●● Lore ●● Dodge ●●● Ride Thrown ●● Resistance ●●● Medicine Larceny Sail War ●●● Survival Occult Stealth Socialize
Melee - Shortswords (3)
Perform - Drums (2)
Artifact (Short Daiklaves): ●●
Artifact (Orichalcum Lamellar): ●●
- First Melee Excellency: 1m/1d, Reflexive, Instant. Can add (Attribute+Ability) dice to a roll.
- Bulwark Stance: 5m, Reflexive, Until Next Action. Ignore penalties to Parry DV.
- Hungry Tiger Technique: 1m, Supplemental, Instant. Can count extra successes twice for determining raw damage.
- Fivefold Bulwark Stance: 5m, 1wp, Simple, One Scene. Ignore Onslaught DV penalties and reduce the DV penalty of all actions by one.
- One Weapon, Two Blows: 1m, Reflexive, One Action. +1 Rate and +1 Accuracy to weapon until next action.
- Peony Blossom Attack: 2m/attack, Extra Action, Instant. Make up to (Essence + 1) attacks with no multiple action penalties and a DV penalty equal to the highest for any one attack.
- Infinite Melee Mastery: 2m+, 1wp, Simple, One Scene. Spend up to 6m to decrease the Essence cost of Melee Excellencies by half that much.
- Ox-Body Technique: --, Permanent. Adds two -1 Health levels.
- Ox-Body Technique: --, Permanent. Adds one -1 Health level and two -2 health levels.
Regeneration: 4/hr, 8/hr when resting
Personal Essence Pool: 16/16
Peripheral Essence Pool: 28/37
Committed Essence: Short Daiklave x 2 (6m peripheral), Orichalcum Lamellar (3m peripheral)
Willpower: ●●●●● ●●
Temporary: □□□□□ □□
("cross out" □ boxes by substituting them with Xs)
- Compassion ●
- Conviction ●●●
- Temperance ●
- Valor ●●●●
Flawed Virtue: Valor
Virtue Flaw: Berserk Rage
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Orichalcum Short Daiklave (2): Named Bitter Rebuke of the Virtuous and Ninefold Kiss of Righteous Scorn, the two golden shortswords are sheathed across his back. Each has a guardless hilt and is adorned simply along the length of its blade with inscribed prayers for divine protection and vengeance, respectively.
Orichalcum Lamellar: Generally concealed beneath his jacket. Mobility -1, Fatigue 0. Perfect Drumsticks: Carved of oak heartwood with a sunburst relief at the bottom of the shaft inlaid with brass filigree. Give a 2-die bonus to Perform when used.
Manses and Heartstones
Dodge DV: 5 = (Dex 5 + Dodge 3 + Essence 3)/2 - Mobility Penalty 1
Dodge MDV: 6
Parry DV: 8 = (Dex 5 + Melee 5 + Defense 2 + Spec 3)/2
Parry MDV: 4
Short Daiklave (Speed 4, Acc +5, Damage +4L, Defense +2, Rate 3)
7 -> 1 Essence dot
1 -> 1 dot in Cult
2 -> 2 dots in Melee
2 -> 2 dots in Performance
2 -> 3-dot Specialty in Melee (Shortswords)
1 -> 2-dot Specialty in Perform (Drums)
(Here is where you write down your experience points and how you spent them)