User:The Goofy Geek
Just going to use this page to keep track of some fan made rules for some units that I wish had rules in 40k.
Vulkan, Primarch of the Salamanders
Vulkan is a single model armed with The Gauntlet of the Forge, a Master-Crafted Volkite Charger, and Dawnbreaker. Only one Vulkan can be included in your army. This unit's Battlefield Role is Lord of War.
|Gauntlet of The Forge||8"||Assault d6||5||-1||1||This weapon automatically hits its target.|
|Master-Crafted Volkite Charger||24"||Rapid Fire 2||6||-2||1||If you hit the target unit with any number of shots from this weapon, draw a straight line between the closest point of Vulkan's base and that of the closest model in the target unit. Make a number of wound rolls equal to the number of shots that hit the target unit on all units the line passes over.|
|Dawnbreaker||Melee||Melee||x2||-4||d6||A damage roll of less than 3 for attacks made with this weapon count as 3|
- And They Shall Know No Fear
- The Nocturnean Plate:
- Vulkan was always regarded as being one of the Primarchs with the very highest skill in the forging of weapons and armour. Consequently, his personal Power Armour is nigh-indestructible, though it comes at the cost of being very bulky.
- Vulkan has a 3+ invulnerable save. In addition, you can re-roll any failed armour save rolls for Vulkan. However, you must half the result rolled when determining how far Vulkan advances (rounding up).
- Unique amongst his brothers, Vulkan is a Perpetual, a being who is borderline immortal.
- The first time Vulkan is reduced to 0 wounds, roll a D6. On a 3+, set him up again at the end of the phase, as close as possible to his previous position and more than 1" away from any enemy models, with d6 wounds remaining. If Vulkan is reduced to 0 wounds a second time, roll a D6. On a 5+, set him up in the same manner, with d3 wounds remaining. If Vulkan is reduced to 0 wounds a third time, he is slain. Remove his model from the battlefield as normal.
- XVIII Primarch:
- Vulkan was always the most caring of his brothers, and would lay down his life for that of a baseline human. This gifts immense confidence to members of all Imperial armies.
- You can reroll all failed hit rolls of 1 for friendly IMPERIUM units within 8" of Vulkan.
- Vulkan’s mastery of heat-based weaponry is second to none, and said weaponry seems to somehow be more lethal when he is nearer them.
- You can reroll any failed wound rolls of 1 for flamer, volkite or melta weponry within 3” of Vulkan. For the purposes of this rule, a flamer weapon is a weapon with ‘flame’ in its name (e.g. flamer, heavy flamer, etc.), a volkite weapon is any weapon with 'volkite' is its name (e.g. Volkite Charger, Volkite Carronade, etc.), and a melta weapon is any weapon with ‘melta’ in its name (e.g. melta gun, multi-melta, etc.). The Gauntlet of the Forge benefits from this rule.
Faction Keywords: IMPERIUM, ADEPTUS ASTARTES, SALAMANDERS
Keywords: CHARACTER, MONSTER, PRIMARCH, VULKAN
Jaghatai Khan, Primarch of the White Scars
Jaghatai Khan is a single model armed with The Sword of The Khan. Only one Jaghatai Khan may be included in your army. This unit's Battlefield Role is Lord of War.
|The Sword of The Khan||Melee||Melee||+4||-2||2d3||Your opponent must reroll any successful invulnerable save rolls made against this weapon's attacks.|
|Dual Bolter||30"||Rapid Fire 2||4||0||1||Special Issue Ammunition.|
- And They Shall Know No Fear
- Iron Halo: Jaghatai Khan has a 4+ invulnerable save.
- Biker: You can choose to take Jaghatai Khan on a Bike. If you do so, he gains the Biker keyword, his movement characteristic is changed to 16", his Power Level to 18, and his points to 350. He also gains access to the Dual Bolter weapon.
- V Primarch: add 1 to all hit and wound rolls for White Scars units within 12" of Jaghatai Khan, to a maximum of 2+. Furthermore, if Jaghatai Khan has the Biker keyword, all units with the White Scars and Biker keywords may also reroll all failed hit rolls.
- Tribal Ferocity: Jaghatai Khan can add 1 to his strength and attacks characteristics if he charged this turn.
- For the Khan!: All White Scars units within 9" of Jaghatai Khan can add 1 to their strength characteristics.
- Hated Foe: Once per battle, at the end of either your or your opponent's Fight Phase, Jaghatai Khan may make an additional round of attacks if his initial round of attacks was directed at a unit with either the Aeldari, Drukhari, Harlequins, or Ynnari keyword.
Faction Keywords: Imperium, Adeptus Astartes, White Scars
Keywords: CHARACTER, MONSTER, PRIMARCH, Jaghatai Khan
Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists
Rogal Dorn is a single model armed with Storm's Teeth, The Voice Of Terra, and Frag Grenades. Only one Rogal Dorn may be included in your army. This unit's Battlefield Role is Lord of War.
|The Voice of Terra||30"||Rapid Fire 2||5||-1||2||This weapon’s AP is changed to -2 when targeting units in cover.|
|Frag Grenades||6"||Grenade d6||3||0||1||-|
- And They Shall Know No Fear
- The Auric Armour: Rogal Dorn has a 4+ Invulnerable save.
- Teleport Homer: When a friendly unit with the Adeptus Astartes keyword arrives from deepstrike, the controlling player may choose to set up the deepstriking unit anywhere within 6" of Rogal Dorn and 3" away from any enemy models.
- The Emperor's Praetorian: You can reroll all failed hit and wound rolls of 1 for friendly Imperial Fists units within 6" of Rogal Dorn.
- Siege Master: Heavy weapons within 6" of Rogal Dorn ignore the penalty for moving and firing, and Rapid Fire weapons can double their shot output from 3/4 of their range, as opposed to 1/2.
- Durability above all, and in all things: Rogal Dorn may add 1 to his attacks characteristic for each continuous round he is within 1" of the same enemy unit. If the unit he is fighting is slain, his attacks characteristic resets to 5, no matter how long he may have been within 1" of any other enemy units while fighting the first unit. This bonus is cumulative.
Faction Keywords: Imperium, Adeptus Astartes, Imperial Fists
Keywords: CHARACTER, MONSTER, PRIMARCH, Rogal Dorn