You gay, and all users of this site is faggots. Site Administration 23:49, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
- Why thank you, I am in quite a jolly mood today. But sir, I must inquire as to whether or not you are in fact a troll? --FlintTD 03:18, 25 August 2011 (UTC)
Hey Flint, just thought I should tell you that your link to your deviantart page is broken. --Luigi 14:27, 3 December 2011 (UTC)
- It was! Thank you. --FlintTD 03:55, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
Compliments from a Friend
Flint, you fucking rock. Never stop being awesome. -- Jaimas 04:08, 21 November 2011 (EST)
- No problem; I never intend to. -- FlintTD 09:07, 22 November 2011 (UTC)
Rather than creating a new page and copy-pasting everything by hand, you can use the "move" tab at the top of an article. It performs all of those steps automatically, and it will warn you if you're trying to move it to a bad title. --Not LongPoster Again 23:27, 18 June 2012 (BST)
- HOW DID I MISS THAT!?! --FlintTD 23:28, 18 June 2012 (BST)
- Perhaps you failed a spot check?Voidsman 22:07, 4 July 2012 (BST)
This is a personal notice for me, please ignore and continue enjoying 1d4chan.!!!
On the Gargant Page
I made a negative comment there about people using Derpy's name in Ork speak.
- If you look at the edit history on the Gargant page. Most of the fan rules were made by VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue. I am not sure where you found a reference of my name in the article, but if you have any problems you can go and talk to VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue. I only fleshed out the fluff on this page and made a collapsible page on the fan rules section cause it was getting out of hand. Derpysaurus
- I apologize, I did not mean to accuse you. You've done good work on the page. I will do some lurking around ColorBlue's neck of the woods, and probably just do some revisions of the things in question. --FlintTD (talk) 20:22, 28 March 2018 (UTC)