- Piroko is right. You need to cool your jets. If you have any interest in editing on this wiki, you will abide by basic civility and not try to turn us into Rational Wiki. We do comedy, tabletop tactics, lore, etc. Politics and death to enter group I don't like here is not in our interests. The fact I now have to scrape through all your tumblr tier humor edits ticks me off. As I said on the pol talk page, if you cannot keep politics out of anything you edit, don't edit. Consider yourself monitored. Keep this behavior up, and you will be banned again. Savy? --Lord Of The Lemmings (talk) 03:13, 22 June 2020 (UTC)
- 1) Remember that 1d4chan isn't your personal political soapbox, and we are not "/pol/lack spammers" just for disagreeing with you. 2) Rationalwiki likes to consider themselves "rationally scientific", but in their extreme enthusiasm to attack Christians and conservatives paint them as one-dimensional authoritarian fascist nazis. This boomerangs into childish ad-hominems and strawmans used everywhere, failing to be 'analytical' and 'critical' as claimed (not dissimilar to how you edited the /pol/ and SJW pages and generalized some of us, yours truly included, as /pol/lacks). Imagine Encyclopedia Dramatica but serious, unfunny, pretentious, leftist and 200% smug about all of it. 3) Literally no one asked you about your ethnicity. Why did you bring it up? --22.214.171.124 06:50, 22 June 2020 (UTC)
- So what you're saying Zwei is you're a racist who will call other people racist for calling you out on it. Nobody asked, nobody cares, nobody knows, and thus nobody treats you differently. Here, everything about how you're treated is all on YOU, how YOU behave. Now, if you were "rational" as your preferred wiki claims to be (imo if you like them so much what are you doing here?) then you would realize that any statement about who you are or who anyone else is, in this setting, is non-verifiable. You might be able to piece together a person's identity, but any "statement of fact" a person makes about themselves should be taken with a grain of salt. -- Piroko (talk) 11:21, 22 June 2020 (UTC)
- Even ignoring Piroko's own history of thoroughly 'irrational' behavior and commentary, I still have to agree that your edits were soapboxy to a significant fault - in particular /pol/ didn't invent conservatism so much as crib from its playbook and take it to its """logical conclusion""" (I can make clarifying edits to that end but I'm waiting for this to die down first) and regardless of whether or not /pol/acks try to actually sneak their shit on here, painting people as such for contesting your edits is just presumptuous and an overall bad idea, independent of whether or not the shoe actually fits any of 'em. --126.96.36.199 10:21, 25 June 2020 (UTC)
- Case in point. --188.8.131.52 11:59, 25 June 2020 (UTC)
What the hell is wrong with you? Whatever crap you are on, you need to get off of it. Not only do I come back to find you up to the same crap again, but I come and find you advocating violence against an entire group of people, and calling people bad because of their political beliefs? What part of: "Politics is a distant third" does your addled excuse of a brain not comprehend? Keep to the comedy, and keep all your politics on a containment site(rational/leftist/IDGAF anywhere but here wiki) or in your pocket. The amount of backlash you have received tells me you have been warned very much appropriately, but this is your final warning, if you do this crap again, I will not hesitate to make banning you my top priority. By the way, get some help. Hating anyone enough to want to actively encourage violence on another people group, regardless of how morally evil they are, is incredibly slippery territory and a deeply personal problem that you better get fixed before you even think about breathing on the /pol/, /k/, or the SJW pages. Violence on human beings is not something to take as lightly as you do, as literally every Veteran of every war will tell you. I genuinely hope you actually sit down and think about what you are doing with your life, because your simplistic black and white worldviews will not only make you easy to manipulate, but also put you at a distance from good people who don't agree with 100% of what you say, and will shrink the list of people you can really call friends very quickly, until soon you are alone, ironically exactly like the same tadpoles that you despise. --Lord Of The Lemmings (talk) 07:17, 5 July 2020 (UTC)
- Well said.--184.108.40.206 09:53, 5 July 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry it took this long, I was busy wondering how to articulate my point.
- "Overview" edit: I replaced Skub with Stupid Good because I was worried that calling both /pol/ and SJW skub's final form was illogical (there can only be one final form by definition) but that it would create a false equivalency when most fa/tg/uys understand that SJWs are the lesser of two evils. I chose Stupid Good as I still wanted to make some fun of SJWs.
- "See Also" edit: Even Mike Godwin himself said Godwin's Law has spiraled out of control. -- HussarZwei (talk) 08:13, 21 November 2020 (UTC)
- >SJWs are the lesser of two evils
- >Yet you also claim they're Stupid Good's final form
- Reiterating what Lemmings said. Fuck off and don't come back. --220.127.116.11 09:30, 21 November 2020 (UTC)