- Yo llniaj! Derpysaurus here. About the fact on your willingness on expanding the Glassing of Djangoris bit. You are as free to do as you please, since right now I am busy for Exams so a contributor helping to finish my writefaggotry is most welcomed. Derpysaurus
Boreale's final Fate of Doom
That's why I choose to make him a cultist when I wrote it. Boreale is a bald and foolish human who is on the power level of a cultist, rather than that of a Space Marine. ;D Also transforming him into a weak 'normal' human makes no sense and I love it when things make no sense whatsoever XD. How about a Daemon Prince? (Plague Marine is kinda boring :()
I noticed you've found my stupid Halo Codexes. I'd like to say I'm flattered you (or anyone) thought they had something worthwhile in them. I've looked at some of the alterations and am implementing a few of them into my new version of Codex: Covenant Remnant.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
Thanks for clearing up a bunch of the inconsistencies with the stuff I'd been putting up for the Tau Auxiliaries codex, and formatting it as well, quick question though, I get why you'd change the Tarellion Lancet Ground sweeper profile, I was just sort of throwing idea's at a wall and seeing what would stick as an idea but why turn the Pulse Shotgun into an Army Special Rule, rather than keeping it as a piece of wargear?
I thought that because you put that special rule in the special rules section of the unit profiles, that it was supposed to be something that the units were supposed to have, not certain weapons. Sorry about my mistake.--Ilniaj (talk) 23:06, 19 March 2015 (UTC)
That's okay, my formatting is shit, so I can see how that mistake was made, I'll just go through again tomorrow evening, and fix it up
- Dude, while I appreciate the editing on the Auxiliary Codex, would it be too much of a hassle for you to discuss some things before, or after, you make the changes, I like to get different points of view, and just coming in to see changes made with no feedback or reasoning kinda niggles at me -Groggarioth-
Hey dude, was hoping to get some feedback on this before I put it into the Codex - Tau Auxiliaries
Morrallian Tunnel Network (Fortification, 100 Points per Entrance)
Morrallian Tunnel Network Entrance (Fortification)
FAV | SAV | RAV | HP 12 | 13 | 14 | 4
Morrallian Tunnel Sentry Spider Drone (Infantry)
WS | BS | S | T | W | I | A | Ld | Sv 2 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 7 | 4+
Wargear (Sentry Drones)
- Trench Flamer
- Point Defence Targeting Relay (May fire Overwatch against any enemy entering the Tunnel Network via the Drones Designated entrance)
- Tunnel Network – When Placing Fortifications, you may declare that a Morrallian Tunnel Network Entrance is part of a Tunnel Network, you then place 2-5 Morrallian Tunnel Network Entrances on the battlefield, no 2 of which can be more than 36” apart from each other, and at least 18” from any already deployed enemy units. No Enemy unit may deploy within 6” of an already deployed Morrallian Tunnel Network Entrance. A friendly unit may enter a Tunnel Entrance within 6” at the beginning of its movement phase, and exits from any entrance in the tunnel network at the end of its next movement phase, where each model must be placed within at least 6” of the Tunnel entrance, there can be no more friendly units in a tunnel network than there are entrances, and any units that exit the tunnel network may only fire snap shots that turn unless they have the Relentless USR, and treat their initiative as 1 until the start of their next movement phase, unless they have the Night Vision USR. Enemy units may use a tunnel network as Friendly units, but suffer a number of shooting attacks equal to the number of Tunnel Sentry Spider Drones in the Network (Template Weapons deal 1d3 Hits as the “Wall of Death” Special Rule). If all entrances to a Tunnel Network are destroyed then any units still in the Network must make an initiative test, any units who pass are placed within 6” of the last entrance they used, any units who fail are immediately destroyed as they are stuck in the collapsing tunnels.
- Sentry Drones – Tunnel Sentry Spider Drones may leave their exit to fire at battlefield targets, but they cannot move further than 6” from their designated entrance, if their entrance is destroyed while the Sentry Spider Drones are Outside the Tunnel Network, they are instantly destroyed as their power systems are destroyed, otherwise they move to a surviving Entrance and act as though that Entrance was their original designated entrance.
- Claustrophobic – Models with the “Very Bulky” or “Extremely Bulky” USR’s, Monstrous Creatures, or Vehicles may not use the Tunnel Network.
- Each Entrance may take up to 3 additional Sentry Drones (25 Points/Drone)
- Any Sentry Drone may exchange its Trench Flamer for a Burst Shotgun (free)
- 1 Sentry Drone per Entrance may upgrade its Trench Flamer to a Thermal Chem Sprayer (15 Points)
Firstly, I would make the armor values uniform on all sides and include a limit to how many models can enter at a time. The Point Defense Targeting Relay is redundant since the Tunnel Network rule already says that it's capable of overwatch. Perhaps have the Tunnel Network count as being garrisoned by the Sentry Drones so that enemy units have to kill said sentry drones before using it.--Ilniaj (talk) 23:27, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
I have to say, you and those guys who made the sentinel page here really surprised me. The viewcount for that one exploded and now I know why. Glad I got to see it before it gets deleted. I agree about it being deleted, by the way. It has no place here.
If it matters, I'm revising the current codices while simultaneously working on the Brutes. I am, of course, going to shamelessly appropriate rules from the work you and the Covenant guys did here.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
Help with Codex - Squats
Hey, man. While I really appreciate your help on the rules side of thing for Codex - Squats, I could really use some help on the lore side of things. I haven't been able to find the time to work on the lore entries for each of the units, so if you could help me or with that that would be great--Tw6464 (talk) 16:28, 24 November 2016 (UTC)
About Them Stats
Removal of Certain Units
The Return of the Child of Yo
Hey man, how're you?
Hoping you can take an hour or so to look over a couple of additions to the Malal Daemonkin Talk page, notably The Null Champions (A.K.A The Four "Horsemen" of Malal), and the Knightmare Mounts.
The idea behind the Null Champions is that they're supposed to be "HQ lite's", specially attuned to give both a general bonus, and really fuck with something that one of the other Chaos gods does well, but I'm worried I may have made them rather unbalanced against each other, if that makes any sense.
The Knightmare mounts are just supposed to be tanky fucking mounts, as another mount option alongside the Parasite Ticks.
Also going to be making a big change to the Morrallians in Tau Auxiliaries, this weekend. Changing Immunity to something a bit more applicable, fairly stronger as a rule, and hopefully a bit fluffier. The Greater Meh (talk) 17:13, 5 January 2017 (UTC)
Codex: The Banished
Just a heads up here. With the coming release of Halo Wars 2, I am planning to create a codex for the Banished which is a faction comprised of brutes who opposed the Covenant. They have enough troops and vehicles that differentiate themselves with the more mainstream Covenant to become its own separate army. I am planning to make them a more headstrong, tougher and more cunning army. I am going to write down the fluff for a bunch of new units, heroes and vehicles. I hope you can join in write the crunch to balance out any faults in the rules. Derpysaurus
- Just an update. I decided to make the Ironclad Armor the direct opposite to Salvaged Armor, reflecting damage to range attacks rather then close combat weapons. Hope this balance it out. Also I completed most of the fluff for the Infantry and Vehicle section for the Banished. Hope you can try and flesh out the crunch with a balanced table. The Banished has a few units and one vehicle with Siphon Weapons which behaves similarly to the Covenant's Vampire stasis beam but instead only works against infantry and heals allied troops. What are your thoughts? Derpysaurus
- An update, I just added the new DLC leader, Colony along with its respective units and vehicles. The Mgalekgolo Captain is designed to be a really good DISTRACTION CARNIFEX. Hope you get time to do the crunch.Derpysaurus
- Another update. Since the rules of 8th ed is mostly out, I guess its time to add in the crunch. There is quite a number of Banished units so it may take a while. It would also be sweet if we could update the crunch from the Covenant as well, so it would be more up to date with 8th ed. Derpysaurus
the /pol/ tan thing
Can we fucking not? If people want to write ongoing relationships at least use a different board tan. Even /pol/ users created a green suit guy but I mainly stayed intact to the board tan's origins (which disappeared like years ago). I'd rather black suit remain in the dust than drag a story that turns him into someone desperate for a lay, or worse someone who gives a shit about being shackled up with someone (originally he's just socially stupid). This romance is subpar plot and some faggots egging for drama. Even the part where he was /n/new/ was how I created his character back in 2010ish, but the /new/ users never cared about board tans and I was fine drawing the board when it got axed.
I say drop soap opera relationships, keep the personalities of the character, and leave out a lot of current writings dealing with Winterballs since people just want to write and have fun drawing porn with them.
I think it's time to overhaul the /pol/ tan comic villian episodic and start focusing on the failings of other boards. No one is perfect. It was always my view that 4chan is a dysfunctional house with a family dynamic vs the internet kinda thing.