I'm sorely tempted to edit-protect this page and block everyone who has vandalized it, but I feel like I should at least try to find a more diplomatic solution.
18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 -- cut it out! --AssistantWikifag 00:29, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
- Actually, just please protect it. Banning them won't do anything (they'll just get another account) and since I think they're the same guy, it's pointless anyway. And I rarely ever edit my userpage. -- SFH 01:19, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
- Once again, this page has been protected for two weeks, to be extended if vandalism continues. --AssistantWikifag 02:53, 17 April 2012 (BST)
I'd have to disagree, he has to be an angry Marine since he has an Angry Status Indicator (due to an authentic Angry Purity Seal) and when he's angry enough it has an actual blast radius. His politeness is clearly some sort of clever angry plan to infiltrate the Ultramarines, make fun of Leonidas for using the Codex as a comfort blanket, and with the final objective of using his enhanced Space Marine physiology to eat 300 pounds of mature cheddar and then take a dump in Robot Girlyman's helmet. This will mean that when he finally wakes and shouts "Let the universe see the true nature of the Ultramarines!" he promptly empties a bucket of rancid cheesy shit over his own head. Tim 12:16, 12 March 2012 (UTC)
- Or he's what an Ultramarine should be, he repeatedly states the Codex is just as important to him as it is to Leonidas only different, in fact he seems to view the limits it imposes gives them strength, (ie The Fettered trope) is that he doesn't see infallible and you need to use your head and it Limitations forces you to fight smart.
For your help on the Pedro Kantor page, I keep forgetting to add the templatesVoidsman 00:03, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
- No problem. -- SFH 00:10, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
Fear to Tread
Ironically, I consider myself a Blood Angels fan (Sanguinius is best Primarch), and Fear to Tread was the first Horus Heresy book I read. And you know what? It wasn't actually that bad, not at all. But when somebody starts whining, I'm not gonna let them whine with INCORRECT ENGLISH GRAMMAR, no sir no. That will just NOT STAND AND I WILL NOT A;LAKSJAF;LKSJD;LA;LSDKL;lallsdkjfa;lksdja;ksdj; die Horus die stab stab urk Dok (talk)
- Goddammit, SFH.
- Whoops. I thought you were the one who originally added it (since you put it back, I had assumed you were the one who wrote it while signed out). Sorry.
And for the record, I also love the Blood Angels. -- SFH (talk) 03:54, 24 August 2013 (UTC)
- Nah, it's fine. I was editing it to make it make more sense in English (and have some pros, not just cons), but somebody removed it while I was editing it, so MediaWiki got all weirded out. It's kind of ended up a mess again, though, so I might go an make a nice tabulated list of "here are the ones that people say to avoid" (speaking of which, sorta, we need a James Swallow page). Dok (talk)