Your edit to Josef Bugman seems fine to me. Bland, but I'm not going to take issue with it. I wish you'd been there earlier and maybe this whole shitstorm could have been averted. Tangentially I apologize if you tried to have a discussion with me on my talk page; I probably missed it if so because of Triacom constantly vandalizing it and making the bloated, hard-to-read version even more bloated. --Auroch (talk) 23:43, 6 June 2020 (UTC)
Was in the midst of renovating, you interrupted without knowing. 'pologies. --126.96.36.199 11:55, 9 June 2020 (UTC)
- No hard feelings here. I only worry about that kind of thing when it looks like "removal for removal's sake". When it's just "moving shit around", or "this part is absolute shit, and here's why in the summary", it's (usually) perfectly fine by me--although I reserve the right to disagree with the latter. Saarlacfunkel (talk) 12:07, 9 June 2020 (UTC)
Pointless "video games" edit war
Ok, I'll dust off my old ass username for this one. I'm also going to assume you are the guy that's been in an edit war in video games for the past few months (specifically "Games that can be used to troll /tg/" and "Adventure Games") and you finally used your username. I know that might not be true so feel free to clarify.
- Nope. I've not edited this wiki as an IP since I got this username. I'm OCD/lazy like that. Saarlacfunkel (talk) 12:46, 30 July 2020 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks. I'll be sure not interfere with the ARK edits under "adventure games".
Horizontal Lines in PF2e Page
Any particular reason why you are against horizontal lines? It does not help the page's readability or editability to have every section be one giant block over sectioning everything. It's hard to not have the page look like a skub if it looks incomplete. -- KoriCongo (talk) 14:31, 4 August 2020 (UTC)
- I'm not against them, I just thought they were unintentional. I'd suggest promoting sections if you find the lack of lines annoying instead of relying on four dash lines. A single = for the archive stuff and the line into the current list, and == for class sections and so on. Saarlacfunkel (talk) 14:36, 4 August 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, my fault. Used the wrong formatting for that, should use the proper heading formatting over horizontal lines. --KoriCongo (talk) 14:42, 4 August 2020 (UTC)
As even Auroch pointed out, /tg/ relevant material is stuff /tg/ enjoys, ie they're things that appear positively on the board and feature in its threads. If you really want to make the SCP page relevant, make a thread there, take pics of the response, and then link them both in either the main page or talk page, and summarize the general response at the top of the page.
It's not that hard to do, just make a thread, see what people think and link it. That small amount of effort is why I say people don't care what the page says since it's been over a year and nobody has done it.
- Tri: You demanded /tg/ relevance, I tried for /tg/ relevance. If it's not enough for you, then I don't care. The article is still on the "not-delete-worthy" side of the line. Saarlacfunkel (talk) 02:35, 12 September 2020 (UTC)