Your edit to Josef Bugman seems fine to me. Bland, but I'm not going to take issue with it. I wish you'd been there earlier and maybe this whole shitstorm could have been averted. Tangentially I apologize if you tried to have a discussion with me on my talk page; I probably missed it if so because of Triacom constantly vandalizing it and making the bloated, hard-to-read version even more bloated. --Auroch (talk) 23:43, 6 June 2020 (UTC)
Was in the midst of renovating, you interrupted without knowing. 'pologies. --184.108.40.206 11:55, 9 June 2020 (UTC)
- No hard feelings here. I only worry about that kind of thing when it looks like "removal for removal's sake". When it's just "moving shit around", or "this part is absolute shit, and here's why in the summary", it's (usually) perfectly fine by me--although I reserve the right to disagree with the latter. Saarlacfunkel (talk) 12:07, 9 June 2020 (UTC)
Pointless "video games" edit war
Ok, I'll dust off my old ass username for this one. I'm also going to assume you are the guy that's been in an edit war in video games for the past few months (specifically "Games that can be used to troll /tg/" and "Adventure Games") and you finally used your username. I know that might not be true so feel free to clarify.
- Nope. I've not edited this wiki as an IP since I got this username. I'm OCD/lazy like that. Saarlacfunkel (talk) 12:46, 30 July 2020 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks. I'll be sure not interfere with the ARK edits under "adventure games".
Horizontal Lines in PF2e Page
Any particular reason why you are against horizontal lines? It does not help the page's readability or editability to have every section be one giant block over sectioning everything. It's hard to not have the page look like a skub if it looks incomplete. -- KoriCongo (talk) 14:31, 4 August 2020 (UTC)
- I'm not against them, I just thought they were unintentional. I'd suggest promoting sections if you find the lack of lines annoying instead of relying on four dash lines. A single = for the archive stuff and the line into the current list, and == for class sections and so on. Saarlacfunkel (talk) 14:36, 4 August 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, my fault. Used the wrong formatting for that, should use the proper heading formatting over horizontal lines. --KoriCongo (talk) 14:42, 4 August 2020 (UTC)
As even Auroch pointed out, /tg/ relevant material is stuff /tg/ enjoys, ie they're things that appear positively on the board and feature in its threads. If you really want to make the SCP page relevant, make a thread there, take pics of the response, and then link them both in either the main page or talk page, and summarize the general response at the top of the page.
It's not that hard to do, just make a thread, see what people think and link it. That small amount of effort is why I say people don't care what the page says since it's been over a year and nobody has done it.
- Tri: You demanded /tg/ relevance, I tried for /tg/ relevance. If it's not enough for you, then I don't care. The article is still on the "not-delete-worthy" side of the line. Saarlacfunkel (talk) 02:35, 12 September 2020 (UTC)
What I have been doing today is in regard to Nubnuber and his continuing to argue the point of us telling him not to include child porn on several pages. In essence a continuation of the Loli Daemonette discussion page. The lines in particular are all dated to the 4th of December UTC. --Lord Of The Lemmings (talk) 20:12, 5 December 2020 (UTC)
- That's not an excuse to go reverting him on other pages. Please don't disrupt the wiki in an attempt to prove a point. Saarlacfunkel (talk) 20:28, 5 December 2020 (UTC)
- I wouldn't call it an excuse. I wanted to follow up on what I said. But as you make a decent point, I'll speak with Triacom on the subject and hold off on the edits for the time being. I appreciate your input. By the way, ignore Zwei. He's full of crap. --Lord Of The Lemmings (talk) 20:32, 5 December 2020 (UTC)
- I don't know what he's up to. I ignore him except his edits, which I revert because it has been clear in the past all he does is make everything political (see the reddit page). I have no wish to try and disrupt the wiki; as you can probably tell, I have contacted Triacom and await his response on the subject.--Lord Of The Lemmings (talk) 20:39, 5 December 2020 (UTC)
I have created a Discord with the intent of it being for the editors to meet in an environment that is slightly easier than using wikimedia usertalk pages all the time. I am sharing the link to it with you if you are interested. Forgive me if neither I nor Piroko add you quickly; I am somewhat inconsistent and I don't know if his roles allow him to give people roles, so sorry if it takes long to get you into the server. https://discord.gg/QkkAGerb7H --Lord Of The Lemmings (talk) 05:53, 1 January 2021 (UTC)