If you want to resume work on the Tower girls page, feel free to do so. I realized I was being overzealous and that the page didn't actually deserve deletion. --Newerfag (talk) 07:50, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you, I will soon. I'll work on some more relevant pages in the meantime though. The two Guardians of Order books I own, Warhammer Fantasy redlinks and stubs, Little Fears, and a pinch of cleanup here and there. --Thannak (talk) 08:00, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
- I can't help but notice that out of all of the Towergirls pages, I've never seen a Lamia Princess. Say I wanted to have one added, how would I go about with it?Evilexecutive (talk) 20:26, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
- Simply add it, probably under Fan Princesses unless you intend to make a generation. The whole thing was a collaborative project with a few organizers that worked in varying capacities, but as Gats said "everything is canon". Art in the style would help though. --Thannak (talk) 20:29, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
- Hey. Saw you kept doing work on Endhammer. Cool beans, man.--AU 9th Edition Dude (talk) 19:57, 4 April 2016 (UTC)
- I'm updating this with an apology. I was in the wrong for saying that pages with repeat information should be merged into one, though I still believe pages with little content do not need to be merged like that, and I'm sorry for being such an ass with how I went about my arguments. I have not tried to restore the original merged page after this discussion, because shortly after I realized I was wrong, however I never got around to say it until now, but I figured now would be better than never. -- Triacom (talk) 08:17, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for putting so much time and effort into the X-Wing page. I think this page has done more to get me interested in the game than anything else by being extremely informative.
Thannak, just stop talking
Silent Hill 4 the Room
Always intended to be a silent hill game, at least as a spinoff, please check your sources before editing someone else:
World of Warcraft
Thanks for channeling my angry rant into something good. So much atrocities with getting away quietly for years simply became a cancer in my head. Proud Tauren here, unsubscribed after seeing the darkest secrets of Undercity. --188.8.131.52 16:22, 12 December 2016 (UTC)
Arianka Old Art
Hello, I'm one of the editors of the Spanish Warhammer Fantasy Wiki, and you want to know if this image is official, and where you got it.