Right sorry about that I thought you were disrespecting the 40,000 fanbase. (Sure their not manly, but their some genuinely good people in it.) By the way do you know which series of books takes place at the demise of the everchosen? I knew what happened to in the end by becoming some Warlord's bitch, but I don't what happened before that.
- Sorry, can't help you with that, books aren't my speciality - It sounds like the end of Storm of Magic, in which Archaon the Everchosen get's beaten in one-on-one close combat with Grimgor Ironhide, but that's not canon, not that the End Times are out.
- Also, who are you? xD TheWiseDane (talk) 10:52, 29 July 2015 (UTC)
recruiting contributors for a new homebrew
hey, savagereaper here. do you want to help me with my new rpg setting hr giger's dark world its based on a /v/ called dark seed if you are interested in GETTING SHIT DONE talk to me on my user talk page Savagereaper (talk) 18:37, 3 June 2020 (UTC)
erm, gday how has been that death world project? it seemed interesting
- Hey my dude; I haven't worked on it for years, but it's perfectly playable and pretty fun if I say so myself! You're free to try it out and play it yourself
- Erm... most of the files you once published in Mordheim/Tactics are gone.
- I want to contribute the project, the mordheim system is great and adapting it for 40k would be nice
Death World: A Mordheim-Inspired Skirmish Game
Death World is a tabletop skirmish game, where gangs of mercenaries, scavengers, cultists and more journey into the Wastes of Pax Primus in search of treasure, reputation and glory! Death World is inspired by Mordheim and is set in the Warhammer 40k universe.