On my phone, so can't type much. You meed to carefully reread the rules for Slow and Purposeful before you make those edits. S&P is one of the 16 rules that applies to the entire unit if a single model has it. So any unit with a Cataphractii Captain or Mega Nob gets the benefits and detriments of S&P.Evil Executive, CEO of Evil Incorporated (talk) 16:23, 17 June 2016 (UTC)
- Alright, now that I'm back at my home computer, I can provide citations. Here is the exact entry from the core rulebook about Slow & Purposeful, taken as a screenshot directly from the 7th edition BRB. http://puu.sh/pwaqs/6b82e21552.png
Slow and Purposeful
Many warriors are steady but sure, slow to advance but no less deadly for it.
A unit that contains at least one model with this special rule cannot Run, Turbo-boost move Flat Out, perform Sweeping Advances or fire Overwatch. However, they can shoot with Heavy, Salvo and Ordnance weapons, counting as stationary even if they moved in the previous Movement phase. They are also allowed to charge in the same turn they fire Heavy, Ordnance, Rapid Fire or Salvo weapons.
Notes on your homebrew
- Kharn laughs at your Lion's duelist rule.
- Your Emperor needs deepstrike or he'd NEVER reach combat.
- Your Emperor can be killed by a single round of shooting by any Titan variant. You should consider giving him a rule that modifies S:D hits against him.
- Emps automatically knowing all psychic powers is fluffy but would be so ungodly broken on the tabletop that it might literally be easier on your opponent to bring a Warlord Titan instead. You want a T10 model with 1+, rerollable 2++, 3+++, 5++++? You can do that if you know all the psychic powers. He'll still die to 1 round of shooting from a Reaver or Warlord though.
- Your Khan can only throw a spear the equivalent distance of three times his height?
- Russ has "canon" rules now, not sure if you've seen those. They stand as something of a placeholder right now though, so yours are probably better.
- Talon's of the Emperor
- Malcador is T3 despite laughing off getting slapped by Mortarion.
- (LR) Bringer of Ruin: ?
- Constantine Valdor, the dude who shitkicked Horus, will lose to half the primarchs.
Could you explain to me why you're deleting images and mentions from the Age of Sigmar page instead of just reorganizing them into something that looks more appealing? -- Triacom (talk) 20:09, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
Watch those playtest rules.
You've added a lot of rules from the playtest section of the 30k FAQ and at some point those are going to have to be reverted. I figured I'd warn you about those changes now since until they become official we shouldn't act as if they are. -- Triacom (talk) 00:34, 12 February 2019 (UTC)
- Just to let you know, if you don't want to put those in your homebrew section on your page if they aren't official, you can drop them here. --Kracked Mynd (talk) 17:19, 18 February 2019 (UTC)
Jaghatai Khan Vs other Primarchs
Is there any reason why the Khan hits everyone 4 times ? Considering he has 6 attacks baseline and is WS7, I don't see why for example Angron (round 2 and onwards) would hit him the same amount of times if he is WS9. As far as I know Khan should only hit others on a 4+, so 3 times. The bonus attack from charge also wouldn't apply every turn if that's used to bring his attacks up, the maths is just a little unclear and unintuitive compared to what the statline suggests.