|This article or section is about Monstergirls (or a monster that is frequently depicted as a Monstergirl), something that /tg/ widely considers to be the purest form of awesome. Expect PROMOTIONS! and /d/elight in equal measure, often with drawfaggotry or writefaggotry to match.|
The Vishkanya are a race from Vudra, the not!India region of Golarion.
Technically, they're a form of serpentfolk, having poisonous bodily fluids and being presented as human-like creatures with scaly skin, snake-like tongues and serpentine eyes. However, they owe their roots to a race of magical, poison-blooded assassin-courtesans from Indian mythology. This technically makes them a kind of monstergirl, but the PF version comes in male and female versions.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Wisdom
- Base speed 30 feet
- Humanoid Type, Vishkanya Subtype
- Low-Light Vision
- Keen Senses: +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Limber: +2 racial bonus on Escape Artist and Stealth checks.
- Poison Resistance: Racial bonus on saving throws against Poison equal to its Hit Dice.
- Poison Use: No fear of accidentally poisoning itself when using or applying poison.
- Toxic: A number of times per day equal to their Constitution modifier (minimum 1/day), the vishyanka can apply their spittle or, if injured, their blood to their weapon, causing it to be coated in Vishkanya Venom.
- Weapon Familiarity: Automatically proficient in Blowgun, Kukri and Shuriken.
Vishkanya Venom: Injury; Save Fort DC (10 + 1/2 vishkanya's HD + vishyanka's Con modifier); duration 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d2 Dex; cure 1 save.
Alternate Racial Traits:
- Sensual: Replace Keen Senses with a +2 bonus to one Perform skill. (Advanced Race Guide)
- Subtle Appearance: Replace Low-Light Vision with a +4 bonus on Disguise checks made to pass as human. (Advanced Race Guide)
- Deceptive: Replace the racial bonus to Escape Artist checks with a +2 bonus to Bluff checks. (Inner Sea Races)
|The Races of Pathfinder|
|Player's Handbook:||Dwarf - Elf - Gnome - Half-Elf - Half-Orc - Halfling - Human|
| Aasimar - Catfolk - Changeling - Dhampir - Duergar |
Drow - Fetchling - Gillman - Goblin - Grippli - Hobgoblin
Ifrit - Kitsune - Kobold - Merfolk - Nagaji - Orc - Oread
Ratfolk - Samsaran - Strix - Suli - Svirfneblin - Sylph
Tengu - Tiefling - Undine - Vanara - Vishkanya - Wayang
|Bestiaries:|| Android - Astomoi - Caligni - Deep One Hybrid - Gathlain |
Gnoll - Kasatha - Munavri - Naiad - Orang-Pendak
Reptoid - Rougarou - Shabti - Trox - Yaddithian
|Adventure Paths:||Being of Ib - Kuru|
|Inner Sea Races:|| Ghoran - Monkey Goblin - Lashunta - Skinwalker |
Syrinx - Triaxian - Wyrwood - Wyvaran
|Ultimate Wilderness:||Vine Leshy|
|Blood of the Sea:||Adaro - Cecaelia - Grindylow - Locathah - Sahuagin - Triton|
|Planar Adventures:||Aphorite - Duskwalker - Ganzi|