- [Double] Rip and Tear Masonry : This fighter can use this ability only if they are within 1" of an obstacle. If this fighter is empty-handed (see below), they are no longer empty-handed.
- [Triple] Hurl Boulder : This fighter can use this ability only if they are not empty handed (see below). Pick a visible enemy fighter within 15" of this fighter and roll a number of dice equal to the value of this ability. For each roll of 4+, allocate 5 damage points to that fighter. After using this ability, this fighter is said to be empty-handed.
- [Quad] Soul-eater : Roll a dice for each enemy fighter within 6" of this fighter. On a 4+, allocate 3 damage points to the fighter being rolled for and remove 3 damage points from this fighter.
- Stats: Movement *"; Toughness 4; Wounds 50; 295 Pts.
- Runemarks: Gargantuan
- - Range 2"; Attacks 4; Strength 4; Damage */*
|Damage Points Allocated||Move||Damage|
- Fighter Commentary
|Grand Alliance: Chaos|
|Grand Alliance: Death|
|Grand Alliance: Destruction|
|Grand Alliance: Order|
|Monsters & Mercenaries|