Gotrek, son of Gurni: The most manly dwarfy Dwarf ever, he's butchered his way through so many legions of monsters, horrors and demigods it just makes your balls shrivel in honest to gods jealousy (and more than a little fear). The Slayer is armed with a mighty axe forged by the Fyreslayer master-smiths and carries a powerful Ur-Gold rune embedded in his chest. Said rune is also mutating him into some sort of super-Dwarf.
- [Double] Unstoppable Battle Fury : This fighter makes a bonus move action.
- [Triple] Monster Slayer : A fighter can use this ability only if they have taken down a fighter with the Gargantuan runemark this activation. This fighter make a bonus move action . Then they can make a bonus attack action.
- [Quad] Avatar of Grimnir : This fighter makes a bonus attack action. Add the the value of this ability to the damage points allocated by each hit and critical hit scored from that attack action.
Artefact of Power
- Shoulder Plate of Edassa : Half the damage points (rounding up) allocated by attack actions that target this fighter.
- Stats: Movement 3"; Toughness 5; Wounds 35; N/APts. (or equivalent to 1500pt)
- Rule: Gotrek
- Axe - Range 1"; Attacks 6; Strength 6; Damage 3/6
- Fighter Commentary
- What is there to say? He’s an absolute unit who turns monsters in paste. Neither the End Times nor the Realm of Chaos could kill him, so good luck trying to get him killed. Only real downside is his abysmal speed, but since he’s a walking powerhouse, it’s almost negligible.
Run very slowly at stuff then hit it, (roll a dice) and watch it die.
|Grand Alliance: Chaos|
|Grand Alliance: Death|
|Grand Alliance: Destruction|
|Grand Alliance: Order|
|Monsters & Mercenaries|